Friday, November 26, 2010

to need a nap


Just look at this sweet, gentle, innocent little face.
Can you imagine that this little guy would ever say the words,
"no mom, that not a good idea."
or
"no mom, i no need nap."
or
"no mom, i no take nap today."?

I know it is hard for some of you to believe, but those very words have indeed proceeded from this sweet mouth.

This is what I saw when I went into his room during nap time last week.
(and yes, it was clean when i laid him down)
Ugh.
The most problematic part is that when he doesn't take his nap-
it means I DON'T GET ONE!
Ugh.

3 comments:

Christa Forsythe said...

Trish... he is the cutest thing ever... I just love his hair... how do you manage to not spend the whole day long giving him kisses!??

Love the mess picture... reminds me of my house on any given moment!

We are thankful for you guys... love reading your blog!

Traci said...

Um, I guess it looks like he had fun... :-) The no nap deal is NO GOOD for anyone! But yes, he's the cutest thing ever!

Tonya said...

I feel for you as I read this amd wish I was napping. You see, Taylor takes this wonderful afternoon nap and Kenzie doesn't. So, I second that. Ugh.