Monday, June 7, 2010

to wear a silly hat

Our all-time favorite family restaurant where I grew up is The Whole Enchilada.
I can't say that it has THE best food in all of So Cal, but it defiantly has a special place in our hearts. It was the place we went to celebrate just about every occasion: Birthdays, report cards, end of the school year, beginning of the school year, driver's licenses, engagements, and all the times we had a coupon and mom didn't feel like cooking.
Some of our teammates got to spend a few days with my parents and they carried a few awesome Whole Enchilada hats all the way back here to SLO.
Cute pictures for sure, but now all I can think about are free chips and salsa and the guacamole and the Mama Mia tacos with chicken and "We're going to share the Whole Enchilada with two chicken tacos- no beans- and one cheese enchilada- no onions."
That's what my dad orders every time!!! hee hee hee!

No comments: