The WORLD CUP starts tomorrow!!!!!
I don't know if you've heard the news or not. But Slovenia is IN the World Cup this year!
I can hardly describe what a big deal that is.
I can hardly describe what a big deal that is.
When SLO beat Russia to make it into the World Cup last fall, the whole country was shooting off fireworks for weeks!
Oh man! Are we excited around here!
The little dude got this jersey a few weeks ago to get into the spirit.
We'd have him wear a USA one too...but we don't have one...yet.
The USA will play Slovenia on June 18th!
Mark your calendars! We'll be cheering for both sides!
2 comments:
Hehe I like your family! and today it's totally a WORLD CUP day for SLovenia :) Yesterday was for USA... great job with England :o)
Polona
Great pictures soccer dude!
Post a Comment