Saturday, June 19, 2010

to cheer for 2 teams!

Okay so this picture was totally staged. But not a minute before I took it he was standing in front of the TV just staring at it, totally enthralled! It would have been such a good picture!
Today, he said, "I play soccer like guys on TV!"

We watched the big game yesterday with mostly Americans and one Slovene at the Jackson's house and it was a lot of fun! Whenever Slovenia scored the Jackson's neighbor would run through the living room waving his flag! So funny!
Then when the U.S. scored we did the same thing to him. That was Caleb's favorite part for sure! I wont tell you who I was really rooting for and I still don't understand why the US didn't get that 3rd goal (cause we were watching it with Slovene comentary of course).
And a tie is just so anti-climatic...unless you are Algerian and you tied 0-0 with England (wow!).
Anyways, World Cup fever is still raging over here and we are loving it!

No comments: