Life with Team Wynn Slovenj Gradec
So cute... just love his little noises and his lips.. he is adorable and so smart too... he has such a wonderful momma!
oh I love this! He is a delight!
hasn't Cutler been traded? So outdated. You should have had him paint brown near the snowman and shown off how he can say his favorite word that someone special taught him.
So darn cute. I actually feel like I was there. Love the videos, keep it up!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute... just love his little noises and his lips.. he is adorable and so smart too... he has such a wonderful momma!
oh I love this! He is a delight!
hasn't Cutler been traded? So outdated. You should have had him paint brown near the snowman and shown off how he can say his favorite word that someone special taught him.
So darn cute. I actually feel like I was there. Love the videos, keep it up!!
Post a Comment