
Just thought I'd share Caleb's smile with you.
He has been a ton of fun lately with his expanding vocabulary and sense of humor.
We know some of you specifically pray for our kiddo and we sure appreciate it.
Last week, Anna was commenting on how God made Caleb to be just the right kid for this crazy year....he's mellow, he's a great eater and a great sleeper and he's so "go with the flow".
Only the Lord could know what this little guy would encounter already in his short life: different languages, 20+ airplane flights, his mom and dad at school every day, boxes, sleeping in his tent (which he really likes) for 4 months, meeting new people, eating new foods, tractors going during nap time....
Oh Lord, I'm so thankful for this kid.
4 comments:
Look at those teeth!! He is looking like such a big boy. Thanks for sharing.
Dang I wish our kids could play together. They're like getting that perfect age.
He is looking more and more like his daddy! I loved hearing him on the phone the other day! Thanks for chatting with me and letting me ramble on and on...
i love you guys, missing you more and more.
And the Lord gave him the parents that would know just what he needs... You and Hondo are doing a fabulous job raising an amazing young man.
Post a Comment