Monday, September 14, 2009

...to get a visa!!


It has been a marathon road in trying to get our visas.
We did our first bit of paper work and finger prints about a year ago and had everything in to the consulate in February. Through a long saga of denials, re-dos and 1/2 a dozen consulate workers spending the summer at the seaside we have finally seen the end of the tunnel and have our visas in hand!!!!!
Yahhhoooo!!!
Praise the Lord!!!
We made a little movie to commemorate the big day. You might have seen it if you get our monthly updates, but if you're not on that list- send me a quick email and I'll add you to it. teamwynnslovenia@gmail.com
Click HERE to watch the movie!

2 comments:

Doanz said...

Hehehehe! "Apple, bubble"- my favorite part! He is adorable.

Praising God with you! You believed Him that He wanted you there, and He made it happen! Hurray!
(I am noticing all my comments on your blog have lots of exclamation points- because that's how I FEEL when I read it!!! But I will try to temper my notes with statements....nice solid periods on occasion.:)

Joel said...

congratulations guys! It starts to get easier now. Good job pushing through!