Monday, September 14, 2009

...to get one step closer...


Remember back in June when we packed (and wrapped) most of our worldly possesions?
Well, we think we are getting closer to actually seeing them again.
I'm not exactly sure how many different papers need to be filled out and signed by all sorts of people because my awesome hubby has been taking care of all of everything. But I know there are A LOT of hoops to go through.

I'll let you know when we finally see our things again.

3 comments:

Anna said...

honestly...I still get yucky feelings when I think about doing the paperwork to get our things in Germany. I can imagine right now what you are facing. Praying you will have all the help you need, answers to any questions, and grace from the Lord as you get one step closer to your stuff! Love you lots!

Tonya said...

Just think...it will be like an early Christmas! Isn't there some peanut m&m's in there somewhere???

Josh and Kristi said...

Way to celebrate the baby steps!