Well, if you haven't heard the news yet- here it is:
We're planning on heading out to Slovenia on June 18th!
I am feeling a ton of different emotions right now...excited, amazed, overwhelmed, sad, happy, scared, thrilled, and much more.
There are some really cool stories of how the Lord has orchestrated the timing of all of this, but at the moment I feel to overwhelmed to write them out. Maybe later.
It seems like there is so much to do so what I really want to do is digress back to my college coping skills and curl up with my Harry Potter book and eat ice cream (or redo my blog layout...) and avoid this HUGE task of packing up everything to move to a whole new country.
YIKES
&
YEAH
all at the same time!
4 comments:
Praise God! Wow, you guys are really heading out. Praying for you, girlie- strength, endurance, and that He would grow your faith like never before as you see what He is going to do! Hallelujah! (And that the packing fairies come over from church and hook you up! Hehehehe!)
:)
happy miso
I'm so glad our time is going to overlap! Praying all the last days there are full of joy!! Looking forward to your arrival!!
YIPPEEEEE!!!!
Post a Comment