Monday, May 25, 2009

...to get into mischief!

This is just one of his newest tricks....


4 comments:

Christa Forsythe said...

Why is toilet paper so much fun.... and WHY must they enjoy playing BY the toilet so much...??? like you said... gross... gross! Oh how I love little boys! He is such a cutie!

Anna said...

He is getting so big and seems to be pretty comfortable moving around or "engineering"! It is so fun to see him in action! Love you guys and your little man!

Traci said...

Caleb, DON'T teach your cousin that trick!!!! Please!!! And, yeah the playing BY the toilet grosses me out too. Why is it so fun???

Bonnie said...

Hi Trisha! I can't remember if I've posted on your blog before, but I found a link to it from somewhere. I like to check in now and then. I've been praying for you and your journey to SLO. Caleb is adorable!

We have two precious babies and are doing pretty well. Well, I just wanted to stop by and say "hi!"

Bonnie (Breed) K. from First Odd '97-'98