So, it is not uncommon to put Caleb in his little walker when we need to "pen" him up for a bit (like when I need to jump in the shower!). But twice now, after we thought he was locked in and not going any where, he would pop his head around the corner with a real big grin on his face! I finally got it on video this morning- but the ending was NOT planned!
Enjoy!
7 comments:
Way to go, Little Man! THat's pretty funny! Katie started to do the same thing so there went the penning up idea... You think they talked about it???
nice one caleb!
you're the coolest little dude
Way to go Caleb! That is so funny! I am surprised he hasn't bonked his head doing it once or twice! :-) thanks as always for sharing the adventures!
you are in trouble sister!!! There's no stopping him now!
That is too funny! I can't believe how he got out of that walker.... amazing moves! Like I said... toooo funny! Thanks for sharing!
Loved it!!! Still impressed how he climbed out of the walker! I'm excited to see your Caleb and our Patrik play together! :)
Love you guys, Gloria & Sebastian
Okay, I'm a little late in viewing this video. I'm impressed, especially with that little hand stand thing followed by the soft tumble. Wow! And...I'm impressed that you're still able to have that plant right there on the table! Elijah was eating plant dirt (several times) long before this stage. Tricky little guys! Can't wait to be with you guys over here!! : )
Post a Comment