Saturday, February 21, 2009

..to TRY TO enter a contest

Okay, so (Live with) Regis & Kelly were having a Beautiful Baby contest and I was TOTALLY going to send in a picture of Caleb! I know, "crazy stage mom who thinks her kid is the cutest"- but if you look at those other pictures- he totally is the cutest!! =) 
Well anyway, I spent all week chasing him around with a camera trying to get a good picture. At first, I just planned on using one of his great tuxedo pictures, but the rules say the pic has to be taken within the last month and it can't be by a professional photographer. 
So here are a few of my attempts. You should see how many I have of him that are blurry!  He's so active now, it's REALLY hard to get a decent picture. 

The winner of the contest gets to be on the cover of Parenting Magazine
 AND gets $125,000.00 in college money!!!
I really considered sending in this frowny face picture because I thought it would really stand out for the judges. You know, not just the same old smiling kid routine- this is one they would really remember.
This was another one of my favorites!

So, the short story is....
You had to upload your picture to Regis & Kelly's website by Feb. 13th at 5:00pm....
Eastern Time!!!!!!!
Ohhhhhh!!! I was so bummed!! I missed it by one hour!!!
Major bummer!
Guess this little man is going to have to find another way to pay for college! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time you have privy knowledge like this, you must share it with us. We have the cutest kid I know of, and I think we would have won the contest. We might have even shared some of the winnings with you.

Doanz said...

Hahahaha! Not laughing that you missed the deadline- laughing at how totally adorable your little man is! How can you stand it? I just want to kiss those sweet chubby cheeks!

He'll win the next one!