Monday, March 16, 2009

,,,to get your 1st haircut!

Before ...



During...
(So this video might only be appreciated by Caleb's grandparents because it's a little boring! He was so mellow during the whole thing- which is great for the barber, but boring for the spectators!)

...and after!

5 comments:

Traci said...

Woah, dude! You buzzed him! He looks quite grown up. Like a one year old!!!

Neja said...

Nice hair cut little dude!!:) Thanks for the videos Trish! It's fun to see him grow! :D

connie wynn said...

I'm not sure I was ready for him to go from "babydoll" to "dude"

Amy Woodard said...

Joel gave Elijah a haircut just two days after this! I wonder if he saw your post and it inspired him... he said he was tired of his long hair. : ) Elijah doesn't get ruffled by the trimmers either, I was a little surprised by that... I was expecting a few tears or something his first time. Maybe it feels massaging or something like that...: ) He looks great btw~!

beccafredo said...

what a handsome dude!!!