Thursday, October 16, 2008

...to wear warm clothes

Anna sent this super cute outfit for Caleb the other day. The weather around here has certainly turned chilly and sweatshirts with hoods are the dress code of late. I must add that Caleb's father does not really approve of outfits with animal ears sticking off of the top but....he's just sooooo cute!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I knew this would be a stretch for the Dad, but hey...come on..its a BEAR!! isn't that manly?!

:-)

Anna said...

oh yeah and I couldn't get that pic on my phone - probably bc it is so low grade! But I love this one here! Thanks for posting!

Traci said...

Way cute! Way to go Anna! He looks very manly and oh so cute at the same time.

bradjenkins said...

hmm...that's weird. I totally would have taken Hondo to be in favor of something like this.