So a few weeks ago, Hondo and I had the great privilege of watching 3 of the Igel kids for two weeks while the rest of their family went to China to bring home their adopted son Henry. The Igels now have seven kids and they are an outstanding family! Really fun to be with. I had the two oldest kids in my class when they came through the fourth grade so it was fun to share this part of thier family's adventure.
The Igel's actually own the movie theater in town and Trevor, the oldest, was in charge of keeping things going over there. On Friday, he had to miss a few hours of school to get the movies "loaded" for the weekend. WOW! It is a serious process! I love behind the scenes stuff and this was so fun to see. I even got to help choose the previews and try a go at loading the acutal film! We also had free run of the soda machine and leftover popcorn. =)
Caleb helped with the film too!
No comments:
Post a Comment