Friday, May 27, 2011

to wear a dress!

I don't think I've ever written that title on this blog before!
Yeah for having a girl!
It's a little tricky getting a good pic of both of these two but something is better than nothing!
I'm going to make a real effort at getting back to putting pictures up about our life over here.
Thanks for sticking with me during the "2nd baby fog" season.

We're all doing great and I'll try to catch you up a bit on the last few months.
P.S. Thanks for the dress Tanja!

4 comments:

Christa Forsythe said...

"second baby fog" is such a true statement! I remember that season very vividly in my mind. It was pretty overwhelming throwing it work too... I sure hope you all are adjusting well! Your little one is so little and cute! I hope the little dude is an awesome big brother... sure he is! Hope you get back to blogging soon... I miss your posts. You have such a joy about life... I always love your insights! Hugs!

Traci said...

Ah, what a cute picture!!! Thanks for sharing!

Tanja said...

:) i love your kids!!

Doanz said...

Awwwwwww! Could they BE any more precious?! So adorable, Trish Fish! Love love love brothers and sisters! <3