Grandma came across the ocean to meet Miss Elizabeth and help out for a few weeks!
It was great to have her here and she was a HUGE help.
Both Caleb and Elizabeth got lots of extra attention which was such a gift to me.
We picked her up in Vienna and took her right to.....
STARBUCKS!
Not because she didn't get any in the Denver airport just 18 hours earlier, but because WE hadn't had a Starbucks treat in many moons.
We must be drinking our tasty beverages as only the sweet treats made it into the picture.
Yeah for time with Grandma!!
One of my most FAVORITE things about this country is Ledena Kava.
Have I mentioned this before?
The translation is "ice coffee" but it is really ice cream and coffee and whipped cream and chocolate sauce and sometimes a little cookie on top.
SOOOOO yummy!
Grandma likes it too!
If you come and visit, I'll get you one....
because I probably won't share mine!
=)
2 comments:
Grandmas are fun... aren't they! Having kids makes me understand a little more why they use to all live in one place... while I am not sure I could live with my whole family... the community and help would be sweet! So fun to see you little kids and know you got to taste Starbucks... that is a good thing!
Haha! this made me laugh! I never liked iced coffee til Ledena Kava! Next time I'm over there I'm gonna remind you that you're gonna get me one! =)
Post a Comment