Saturday, April 9, 2011

to finally post some pictures!

So now I know why people who have new babies in the house start slacking on their blogs!
Good grief! Where does the time go!??!?!
I don't think I've sat down at the computer with 2 available hands more than three times in the last month.
Therefore, this shall be short.
Just enjoy the pictures.
More to come....eventually!




6 comments:

Mana said...

She is gorgeous!! I'm so happy for you and I miss you!

beccafredo said...

Awwwww! Cutest thing ever! Can't wait to meet her in person! Love you guys!

Doanz said...

Enjoyed VERY much! Thank you!! :)

Tonya said...

She is just so darn beautiful! You guys did a good job!

Nancy said...

cute, Cute, CUTE!

Anonymous said...

she is amazing Trish!! I love her sleepy smile :)
We need to get caught up again soon, but I know how hard it is to find time with two little ones...make that four between us...
love you, proud of you and congrats again !!