Life with Team Wynn Slovenj Gradec
CONGRATULATIONS - She looks PERFECT!
She is just so beautiful! Glad I got to "meet" her the other day!
She is adorable Trish! I'll try calling you tomorrow and maybe we can skype. Glad you're mom is there to help out for a while. COngrats again, love the name!!
So great!!!
Love, love, love that picture!!!
So glad to read that girlfriend has arrived... so happy for you guys! Hugs and love... and hope that you are getting (at least some) moments of sleep!
cuteness!! Can`t wait to meet her. Seriously! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS - She looks PERFECT!
She is just so beautiful! Glad I got to "meet" her the other day!
She is adorable Trish! I'll try calling you tomorrow and maybe we can skype. Glad you're mom is there to help out for a while. COngrats again, love the name!!
So great!!!
Love, love, love that picture!!!
So glad to read that girlfriend has arrived... so happy for you guys! Hugs and love... and hope that you are getting (at least some) moments of sleep!
cuteness!! Can`t wait to meet her. Seriously! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment