The Dude and I have been figuring out how to pass the time around here during the cold month of January.
***Disclaimer needed here: I'm afraid that I've led you to believe that we are up to our necks in snow and have been since Thanksgiving. Well, truth be told, I don't think there has been a serious sized snowflake the whole month of January! That is okay by me, cause I'm not crazy about snow. But for my Handsome Hub this is extremely disappointing and there is much lamenting about the dry weather just about every day! BUT it has been COLD!!!****
So we've been baking a LOT!
The other day we attempted BAGELS!!!
(Made me think of you and Thursdays Nicole!)
As I have been doing with most of my Google searches these days, I started with the word EASY and found this recipe.
They tasted great and really were very easy!
Not sure if they tasted great because Caleb and I are such proficient bakers now, or if it was because I haven't had a bagel in more than a year and a 1/2!
6 comments:
YUM! I lived on bagels during the week, don't know how you survive. God bless you for your sacrifice! ;) Love the "little chef"- he looks mighty pleased with his accomplishment!
They look GREAT!!!
Aw, bagels. Yes we did get to the point where we had to learn to make them as well. It is nice to know if you just had to have a bagel you could. Kiley uses the Family Fun Recipe. She is our bagel maker. These look Amazing!
I am SOOOO impressed! Way to go and try something new. You're going to be "that mom" that knows how to make all of the cool yummy treats! :-)
Those look great Trisha - I remember attempting to make bagels years ago...I might have to try your recipe!
Nice work! I've wanted to attempt making bagels of the gluten-free variety but I've just never gotten around to it.
I love your blog, Trish! Yay for up-dates from Slovenia! =o)
Post a Comment