My awesome Bro used his hard earned extra vacation days
(read: budget cuts to California schools give teachers one more non-paid week of vacation!)
to come over here and see the little Dude....I mean...see all three of us.
He was such servant to me.
Did lots of dishes, vacuumed my floors a few times, played with my kid, bought me treats, and kept saying,
"We can do whatever you want!"
( no one has said that since he left....)
(it doesn't look like it, but Caleb really did like the food)
He ventured with us to a Mexican/Slovene restaurant in a near by town.
Being the Mexican food snobs that we are, we were a bit hesitant.
But this place made up in decor what it lacked in flavor and really the food was pretty good.
My taquitos were really good actually.
I was sorry that I had to share them with my son.
I was sorry that I had to share them with my son.
Gotta have ketchup and fries with your Mexican food!
Caleb LOVED spending time with Uncle Tim!!!!!
He brought an entire suitcase filled with Christmas presents for us from the fam.
The big gift was extra train tracks for the Dudes train set and I lost count of how many times Tim and Caleb remade the thing into different shapes.
Good times with the Bro.
He's the best!
Stay tuned for the other best gift that Tim brought for Caleb....
Stay tuned for the other best gift that Tim brought for Caleb....
No comments:
Post a Comment