If you know me, you know that I really like to win prizes! I do, I'm competitive and I like to win and I really like to get free stuff when there is a give-a-way. Some day I want to be on Deal or No Deal or the Price is Right.
So this is my shameless blog for Motivated Monday's.
Actually, I've really wanted to share these 2 prayer calendars with you for a while now. And since Kat at Inspired to Action gives away free stuff/has a drawing for free stuff on Mondays if you leave comments on her blog or share a link or two...I figured a Monday is as good a day as any to share these with you.
My friend Renee actually pointed these prayer calendars out to me several months ago, and I've really been encouraged by them. There is one for praying for your kids and one for praying for your Hub. I hope you are as encouraged by them as I have been.
Prayer is a super powerful and effective thing. And I know it works.
For the record, I don't really care for extreme blog networking- don't really have time for that. But this blog, Inspired to Action, has really been an encouragement to me in my journey to embracing this motherhood thing over the last 9 months or so. It is worth a look for sure. And like I said, sometimes you get free stuff!
=)
1 comment:
Trisha,
Aw...thanks for the kind words. I'm so glad the blog has encouraged you!
Thanks for what you're doing and the lives you're reaching.
Post a Comment