Wednesday, October 20, 2010

to move into our apartment!!!!

This one has LOTS of pictures!


Ahhhhh moving.....
Really? Need I say more?
There are just to many adjectives to describe the whole process so I'm just going to post some pictures for you.
We haven't had internet for over a week (Hopefully the guy will come tomorrow. Right now, I'm totally poaching from some body's 'unsecure' network!).

We are really tired, but thankful and things are coming together....slowly, but they are coming together. Here ya go:

The kitchen before...
The living room before...
The sun room before...


The Dude and I just pulling in to our new place. What a nice welcome!


This statue is in the park right across the street from our place...I think my expression says it all.

Progress in the kitchen...


The sun room (a.k.a. The big messy room)

Dude's room coming together...


A little more progress with Dude helping (he IS Bob the Builder you know!)

Putting together the couch...


Kitchen pretty much DONE!!!!!!
My hub is the BEST!!!!

Did I mention Dude REALLY likes to help???

Ahhh time to relax a little!!!

Just to emphisize the point: This was my kitchen aprox. 10 days ago!!!! YIKES!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

What a gorgeous home! I want a new kitchen too...do I need to move to slovenia to get one?

God is good...blessings abound!

Tonya said...

So great to see an update today! Been thinking about you a ton this week. Don't forget to take some rest time too!! Love you!

Traci said...

Hip hip hooray!!!