Wednesday, October 27, 2010

...to let you see my bathroom


You might have seen my Hub's enthusiastic post on Facebook when he first discovered what the land lady put in our bathroom.

But in case you didn't, let me show you.

But FIRST let me tell you that I think it is
SOOOOOOOOOOOO
GROOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong. This is THE NICEST bathroom ever and I've started calling it the Hotel Bathroom. It is a really big room and even has a tub and a big mirror with two sinks.
We were this close to putting the guest bed in here because the room is so spacious.
But it does have one MAJOR downside.

Here, see for your self.
And no, I'm not talking about the bidet.
I've come to grips with the fact that bidets are very handy for helping 2 year olds wash hands.
But a URINAL in my BATHROOM!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

My Hub would like for you to know that it flushes automatically.

sigh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh so hard!

Traci said...

Oh my, so fun.

Nancy said...

That is oh so very funny!

Thanks for sharing...I think ;)

Tonya said...

I laughed the whole time and Byron's comment (with a big smile on his face) was, "Niiiice!"

Mary Margaret said...

so many options...