Thursday, October 7, 2010

to get an apartment!

I'm supposed to be packing not posting but here ya go!

This is where our kitchen is supposed to go....
Yup. That's right. A brand new beautiful apartment without a kitchen or bathrooms installed.
Not to worry! The landlady will provide the bathroom and it is
BYOK for us!

Probably the best part (besides that it is new). This is called the "zimski vrt" or winter garden.
One whole big room with lots of sunshine!
Yeah!
Sent the Dude to the store to pick up some boxes for us.
What a good little helper!

3 comments:

Neja said...

Oh zimski vrt! I like it :D Will have to have chai or bela kava in there :D

Traci said...

Yeah! Hang in there with the packing!

Unknown said...

just need a microwave and a cooler... maybe a wash tub and you're good, right?

I never pray anything specific; just that God would be in all you do, now I'll pray for a fridge.