I told you I was behind in my blogging...
This is the Amazing Biggs and she stayed with us for 10 days in July!
We've known her since our first year at Ravencrest when she was a student.
Then she was a 2nd year student and then just decided to hang around EP for a while and over the years we've forgotten that she was ever a student, 'cause she's become such a good friend!
I can hardly tell you how much I like spending time with this friend!
She is a non stop servant and just fun to be around.
Yes, but who has the better looking biceps in this pic?!?!
Caleb joined her fan club for sure.
And posed for her artistic photos.
She came at just the right time and brought a ton of laughter to our home.
Everyone should have a Biggs in their life!
1 comment:
Yeah for good friends coming to visit!!!!
Post a Comment