So my blogging is way out of date, but I couldn't miss this big event!
Cousin Megan came to visit us in July!!!
Not long after she left, we started KRIZ and things have just been a little crazy. But I had to make sure you knew she came all the way over here!
This is at the Ljubljana castle and we are sharing one of my most favorite things in the whole country of SLO:
a ledena kava!
Ice cream and coffee with lots of whipped cream. YUMMMM
She had a ton of fun with the little Dude and brought him a ton of new books!
They became fast friends and just the other day he was asking if Megan was coming with us to the store.
Shopping it up at the market downtown. Good times.
The ONLY bummer about Megan's visit was that she got to experience the HOTTEST weather we've had all year. Now, she is an AZ girl so she's used to the heat. But we've got some serious humidity to go with that heat.....yuck!
Everyone who comes to SLO has to see beautiful Lake Bled.
It is just unreal.
Megan is an awesome traveler and such a good sport about doing the tourist thing with a 2 year old. She is off to college this next week and knowing how great she navigated her European adventure, I'm sure she'll have no trouble jumping into college life.
Megan: It was SO great to have you here! Thanks for the books, hot sauce, make up, and DRYER SHEETS!
1 comment:
Thanks, Trish! And you're very welcome for the dryer sheets! Say hi to the Dude from me! I hope you all are doing well! I miss you!
Post a Comment