Not too long ago, our language school to a field trip to the zoo. We brought the dude with us and it was so much fun! The first hour we had a special lecture about some of the animals (all in Slovene of course...didn't really catch all of it.....something about being nice to animals and letting spiders live 'cause they eat flies....).
Then we got to hold a HUGE turanchela and some crazy snake!
Caleb did totally great! He loved it and he keeps saying, "I hold 'pider!"
There was a funny petting zoo area- see the drama live below.
Probably my all time favorite animal!
One person from our group (no I will not name names) was actually throwing snacks to this big guy! Yikes! Don't think that would fly in most zoos......but nobody stopped her/him.
I don't know if you'll think this is as funny as we thought it was. I'm still not really sure what set off this crazy riot but it was like nothing I've ever seen before. I think they thought Julianna was going to give them her fruit snacks. Then all of the animals started making this crazy sound and heading toward the gate! Crazy!!
2 comments:
That was hilarious.
That first picture was "creepy"! Get it? ha ha! Great job blogging! When I grow up I want to be like you!
Post a Comment