Monday, May 24, 2010

to finish language school!

So I am way behind in all my blogging but I'll try to catch up a bit with some of the highlights.

Our last day of official language school was on Friday! On our certificate it says that we have done over 260 hours of Slovene class this spring. Add to that our fall semester and our ultra-intense summer course and we should be near fluent right?!?! Not even close! BUT compared to what we knew this time last year (still living in EP and watching Horton Hears A Who in Slovene) we are doing pretty well....And will still have a long long way to go!

We are super grateful that we've been given this year to make language our main focus.
This was homework from July...I am happy to say that now I understand what these words mean. =)

4 comments:

Traci said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment!!!!

Nancy said...

Good Job you guys! Learning any language is not without difficulties - way to endure!

nancy

Andreja said...

hehehehe:) nice 1. picture in this post :D

Anna Beth said...

cestitam :)