Wednesday, April 7, 2010

to pray for the crew in Serbia

This is the crew that is in Serbia this week.
They are helping with an English camp for Gypsy kids (ages 12-17).
Keep them in your prayers.
It turns out they don't have internet access down there so we've only been able to get a few text messages. Here are just a few that I've received from my chatty hub:

Monday afternoon: "Made it, smooth sailing. Good stuff."

Monday night: "Went great ate cevapi" (that is yummy meat)

Tuesday afternoon: "Things are going well. Just ate plescavica. working on my talk. please pray." (that is another type of meat)

To which I responded: "I will pray, but when you have time I want to hear about stuff that does not include FOOD!"

Tuesday night: Things went very well. The people are great. Super friendly. Talk went well. Food is good. Team is relating very well. We were in the community tonight. Very poor. Keep praying. Love you guys very much. Had bureck (another food), not very good. Sleep well."

So that's pretty much what I know!
Thanks for praying for this crew.

3 comments:

christinastanton said...

ive been praying every day for them!!

Liz said...

Me too! Can't wait to hear a report!
(from Anna Stepanian's mom)

Doanz said...

Praying from the 'Couv. God bless their work and open hearts!