Thursday, March 25, 2010

to turn 2!

Caleb is 2 years old today!
We decided to celebrate Caleb's birthday on Sunday (and Wednesday and Thursday) with my sister and her husband because they were here for a visit.
Caleb's big gift was from all of his grandparents and he calls it,
"My motorcycle guy."
Check out the video below for one of his test drives.


He got lots of great cards and gifts from all over the world.
And some new socks and a shirt that he insisted were put on right away.
I lost count of how many times we lit his candles....he kept saying, "Again! Again!"
And of course we had to sing Happy Birthday in English and Slovene and we couldn't forget the Whole Enchilada version!
Not quite as hard core as last year's cake, but I have to give myself a break- I live in a new country okay! Maybe next year we'll step it back up a notch....maybe.
Happy Birthday Caleb! We love you Dude!

7 comments:

Hilton Baby Blog said...

Happy Birthday Dude! Love hearing him talk, it's so cute!
I loved skyping with you tonday trish! So good to see your face. I hope you feel better soon =)
love you

Jeanne Hopper said...

That was the absolute best!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!!! We are so glad that God created you!
The video is great - love hearing him talk and seeing his excitement over his motorcycle! :-)

Lori Jackson said...

We love you too Caleb! So glad we get to be a part of your life!

Traci said...

Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Happy birthday, Buddy!!!!!

Doanz said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Two years old! Woot woot!

Chris and Kara Wynn said...

Happy Birthday little guy. Tear up the sidewalks.