Thursday, March 4, 2010

to stand on your head!


The other morning when I went in to get Caleb out of bed I found him trying to stand on his head!
What a nut!
See for your self!
Landon's break dancing session is inspired by the 30 min of Step Up to the Streets that he watched with Laurel and I the other day. Who says TV doesn't affect kids?!?!


3 comments:

Anna said...

just was checking blogs for a few minutes and saw you posted this! Thanks for the video - so fun! Your little man is so clever at moving his body - definitely some climber genes in that boy!:-)
also I had to tell you - guess what D. started doing right after we talked Tues? Blowing raspberries/spitting...he isn't doing in defiance...yet! :-) So funny. Hugs to you my sweet friend. I love you!

Doanz said...

Bahahaha! They both definitely have the moves to go far! :)

Christa Forsythe said...

Ha... this is super cute... love watching him move his little body into the crib... some good climbing moves.. his dad should be proud.