So the other day I had some of JV SLO ladies over for a tea party.
(thanks for the pics Laurel!)

It was a lovely way to beat the lousy February weather and plus, I was able to use my pretty wedding china.

We had a very dear time talking, laughing, sharing and praying together.

Funny story about my china:
When I was wandering through Macy's with my mom and grandmother trying to choose from the hundreds of beautiful patterns, my grandmother gave me some advice.
"Trisha," she said, "The most important thing about choosing your china is...."
I thought for sure she was going to say that it had to be from France or maybe a specific designer or some other piece of critical information that only my classy grandmother would be able to pass on to her first granddaughter getting married.

She said, "Be sure it can go in the dishwasher!"
Oh, what a wise woman, that lady.
See my pretty tea pot? That's from my grandma.
3 comments:
i like your tea cups a looooooot :)
it's bee-ooo-tiful!
Wow! You have china! And it is so pretty...I'm glad you had the chance to use it!!
Post a Comment