He is so STINKIN' ADORABLE! :) I seriously can hardly stand it sometimes...just want to pinch those cutie little cheeks. God is good, Trish Fish, God is sooooo good!
Pat and I just wanted to say hello. We just received the latest Josiah Newsletter in the mail and it was fun to see a picture of you on it. We want you to know that we love you and support the work that you are doing! Keep it up! God bless you every day! Love, Kate and Pat Bell
2 comments:
He is so STINKIN' ADORABLE! :) I seriously can hardly stand it sometimes...just want to pinch those cutie little cheeks. God is good, Trish Fish, God is sooooo good!
Hi Trish and Hondo and Caleb!
Pat and I just wanted to say hello. We just received the latest Josiah Newsletter in the mail and it was fun to see a picture of you on it. We want you to know that we love you and support the work that you are doing! Keep it up! God bless you every day! Love, Kate and Pat Bell
Post a Comment