Tuesday, January 5, 2010

to read the Good Book

Having been inspired by my teammates Brooke and Sara, I'm going to try and read through the Bible this year. This is not the first year I've started off with such an idea. Some years I follow through and other years I haven't. We'll see how this one goes. So far I'm on track...but it is only Jan 6th.

When I was looking for a good reading plan, I came accross this website that I thought was pretty cool.
P.S. These pictures were totally staged.

3 comments:

Anna said...

it was so great to talk with you this week! I am using the same website and love it - I like how it can link to biblegateway.com too if I want to read the Bible online! Praying with you as we both read God's word!
love and hugs!

Christa Forsythe said...

I am doing the same thing... last summer I found a Bible that is broken up into OT, NT, PS and Prov daily readings. I feel in love with it because is it sooo brainless. I feel silly saying that, but I am in the stage of life that needs to be brainless... ;o) Happy reading to you... so good to be in the Word everyday!

connie wynn said...

Hey Trish, Mom and I are reading through as well! Are you reading straight through or are you doing it chronilogically? Or what? We'll have to keep encouraging each other on toward the end!!! :)
Love, D.