The fun part is when I am making snacks for him and Landon and he sneaks out to the bathroom and turns the water up ... waaay up! Good thing water makes a lot of noise! Now I know I need to keep the bathroom shut or have him "help" me make snacks and coffee(for me that is!) hehe :D
Ummmm....What IS a bidet for? My imagination is running away with me, because if Hondo is sitting on the toilet, why on earth would you have the sink thing lower down, next to it? I am going to have to wiki it if someone doesn't fill me in. :)
7 comments:
Yeah, this washing of hands and feet in the bidet is going to lead to one awesome, messy situation at someone else's house. I can't wait!
I don't know wheather to laugh or be totally grossed out =) What a boy!
can't wait to hear the stories of where this is going to lead
Hee, hee!! Do you guys use the bidet at all?? Okay, you don't have to answer that one...:P
The fun part is when I am making snacks for him and Landon and he sneaks out to the bathroom and turns the water up ... waaay up! Good thing water makes a lot of noise! Now I know I need to keep the bathroom shut or have him "help" me make snacks and coffee(for me that is!) hehe :D
Ummmm....What IS a bidet for? My imagination is running away with me, because if Hondo is sitting on the toilet, why on earth would you have the sink thing lower down, next to it? I am going to have to wiki it if someone doesn't fill me in. :)
Hey Renee! You're a movie girl- Crocodile Dundee had a good explanation of the bidet
Post a Comment