I've been trying for a few days to get Caleb to say thank you for some gifts that our Home Church in Estes sent us...it hasn't been easy. Not only is he fascinated with the camera screen- he was being a stinker too!!!
Dear Home Church Crew: THANK YOU for the great package!!!! We couldn't wait for Christmas! You guys have spoiled us and we were really excited about EVERYTHING!!
4 comments:
Hahaha! He's like "How about you hold up the silly bib, and I will hold the camera?" Smart kid. And I so need a pair of footy pajamas. :) Thank God for Christian brothers and sister, yes? Woot woot!
Ok, the thing I can't believe is how clean and "back together" your house is after we destroyed it the other day. Looks great. Like the new buffet too!
Ah, the cooperation of an almost two year old!
Ha! He's a smart little missionary kid! First they want you to say thank you on camera, next thing you know you're singing in a foreign lanugage in front of the entire church! Just run away Caleb! Hahahaha! =)
Post a Comment