Tuesday, October 6, 2009

...RIDE a tractor!



On Sunday Tanja invited us up to her house for lunch. Tanja is one of the KRIZ students and she helps out with the high school group from our church. She knows that Caleb is nuts about tractors these days and she wanted to give him a ride on one of hers!
Tanja's family owns a BEAUTIFUL farm way up on a hill about 30 min. outside of Ljubljana. I'm telling you, it was an AMAZING place to spend the afternoon. The weather was great, the flowers- so colorful, and the food- fantastic!


You're going to have to take my word for it when I say her home was lovely. Sure, I took a ton of pictures of the flowers and the purple grapes on the vines and Caleb driving the tractor with Tanja in the driveway. But I don't have any pictures to prove it. On our walk to show Caleb the cows, somehow my camera opened up and the memory card fell out. We spent a good while looking for it- but there was no way we were going to find a little tiny black card somewhere on a 1/2 mile path. Major bummer.















Thankfully, Tanja let Caleb climb back up onto the other tractor so we could snap a few more pictures just before we left.
Hvala Tanja za zelo lep popoldan in yummy kosilo! =)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Those are awesome pics! Your little guy is growing so fast - so handsome!

Traci said...

Bummer about the memory card but wow, the little man looks so excited! Fun times!

Anonymous said...

yay someone who spells their name like me !
sorry you lost your memory card, that stinks.
THanks for your e-mail the other day, I love hearing how things are really going. I'll give you a call soon.
love ya
tanja

Tonya said...

Awesome! Caleb looks so happy!!

Tanja said...

My pleasure!! :)
thanks for coming!