Saturday, September 26, 2009

to look for Waldo

So this is one of the nicest grocery stores in town.
It is in a nice new mall that is really easy to get to. It's where my mom found cheddar cheese, Neja showed me brown sugar for baking cookies, and I can get Honey Nut Cheerios. They even have self check out!
I love shopping here but every time I go in I start to giggle.

All of the employees wear red and white stripped shirts and it just cracks me up!
I can't help but think of WHERE'S WALDO!!
Go ahead! You play!
Did you notice the checkers sitting down? I think the Safeway people would be pretty bummed if they knew the Slovene checkers get to sit down all day. =)

5 comments:

connie wynn said...

Ok that was just weird, I left a message that the pictures didn't show up, just little "x's" and I went back to the blog site and there they were, funny! Hummm, maybe I just needed to wait.

Trisha said...

no! I had to redo it! you're not crazy!

Tonya said...

I think it's funny that you were taking pictures of Caleb in the store (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) so you could get pictures of the checkers!

beccafredo said...

Wow! Great store...is it Mercator? And, VERY funny about Where's Waldo! I'd be giggling too!!

Doanz said...

That was so fun! I found 3! :)An seeing a cutie Caleb was a bonus!