Saturday, April 4, 2009

...to just GO!

This week I had a really sweet opportunity to share my Spiritual Journey with some ladies from church. In preparing for my time, I remembered that in the fall of 2007, I was really struggling with knowing if moving to SLO was the right thing to do.  During that time the Lord gave me some very specific conversations and moments of confirmation about going, but He also gave me two GO signs. They didn't make or break the issue for me, but the did make me smile and think that God had a great sense of humor right when I needed it!

This one is on the way to my school- I had to pass it every day. 
Totally random GO sign right in the window! What in the world!?! 
(Only once have I seen it say STOP and I tried not to read into that!)
This one we have to pass every time we go down to Lakewood to see Hondo's family. It is on the side of a car dealership. Just GO. Totally random!  

3 comments:

Doanz said...

Right on, Trish Fish. I love it when God is abundantly clear! Good thing you had your eyes peeled! I will keep paying attention for my "Go" signs. :)

christinastanton said...

My friend Trisha!! This made me smile. i miss you friend. :)

Anna said...

Yay for God and for His humor and His love in communicating with us His heart! I am so glad you are GO! We are behind you!!!