Monday, February 2, 2009

...to watch some videos!

Here are a few videos that I hadn't posted yet. A little smattering of the last month or so- just for fun!  

This is the Swanson gang explaining the current rules to MAKE A RULE UNO.

The other day, Hondo had just come back from snowboarding and I found Caleb doing this. =) 


The last one is during the second game at the Bowling Bonanza!  

6 comments:

Traci said...

What great free entertainment! I love Caleb munching on the ice!

Anna said...

yummy! I love leftover mountain ice too! :-) So fun to see!

Hilton Baby Blog said...

that is too funny trish!! What a boy =)

Doanz said...

That is awesome! Go Caleb!

Brooke said...

When I started the video of Caleb I said out loud "eat it eat it" and then he reached for it and did as I said. Oh man, I can't wait to meet the Dude!

Mišo said...

i love make a rule uno!!