So while we were in Washington, we stayed with our dear dear friends Team Swanson! They were SO hospitable and we just LOVE spending time with their fam. The girls could not get enough of Caleb, Charissa and I got to watch a girly movie together, the adults had a lovely wine & cheese date night, the guys got to go snowboarding and we played a lot of UNO! Not just any UNO, but "Make a Rule Uno"! Oh! Good times!! I'm trying to post a video of it, but it's not working yet. Here's some pics of our visit. Thanks for the great time guys!
Getting ready for another intense round of UNO.
Finding Drew's nose!
Havilah the professional babysitter!
Isabelle just won UNO!
Bring it on! Who won the most games??? Not Hondo!! =)
Oh yeah- Noah Rocks!
3 comments:
Wow, those kids have gotten BIG since I saw them a few years ago!
What great photos! I am so glad you guys had such a great time, and got to visit so many old friends. What a family God has given us!
WOW... I can't believe how big the Swanson's kids are!!!!! I remember them as just little babies! How fun to see them after all these years!
Post a Comment