Saturday, August 30, 2008

...to go to Cali

Hanging out at Praise in the Park...looking slightly concerned....


We're off to Cali and AZ for a bit. This will be Caleb's 9th and 10th flight in his five month life span and the best part about it is- His daddy is coming with for the first time! Yeah! Someone else can change the diapers in the tiny airplane bathrooms. =)
For all of you who were waiting with baited breath about Caleb's rolling over skills, I am happy to report that he has successfully figured out how to roll both directions and is sleeping soundly once again. Whew!
Here are a few pics just for fun...


Kickin it in the ADD toy.

At the park with mom.


Chillin' in the new Bumbo seat.

3 comments:

jena said...

Trisha, I love all your pictures. What a cute little man you have. Was that sarah cherry in the baseball picture? Looks like you are already a pro at motherhood! =)

beccafredo said...

I can't believe how much older he's looking even since I saw him in June! Wow! Cutie pie! Oh, and I LOVED the Olympic-rolling over performance! Laughed my head off and told the Pitchers all about it at lunch!

Josh and Kristi said...

I love the fat cheeks! So cute. But my fav pic is the one you titled "kickin it in the A.D.D." something or other. Funny! And he looks adorable. What's a bumbo seat?
Kristi