Sunday, August 24, 2008

to be an Olympian!

So, we haven't had real TV in our home since we've been married. But this year I really really wanted to watch the Olympics. I mean, come on! They only happen every four years! So while Hondo was in Slovenia, I signed up for cable and have watched a ton of TV in the last two weeks. All sports- except for an episode of Rachel Ray and the black and white version of P&P.

Didn't you just love the Olympics?! I didn't get tired of watching Micheal Phelps win. The gymnastics was just incredible and yes, I've always wanted to be the woman's All Around Champion. Even the most random sports, like trampoline and synchronized diving were pretty impressive. And, of course, one cannot forget Rhythmic gymnastics! Oh! I do love to watch the ribbon competition!

In the last few weeks, I have also begun to give most activities around our home commentary. Well, in honor of two weeks of outstanding Olympic spirit and extraordinary athletic ability, Caleb would like to share his own Olympic moment. It certainly was a Gold Medal performance.

1 comment:

Teri said...

he needs to work on sticking the landing, otherwise, a perfect 10 worthy performance