Earlier this month, a bunch of us walked downtown to watch the 82nd annual Rodeo Parade in Estes Park! Wow! What fun! There were probably more horses in the parade than people watching because all of the kids in town were either riding in a wagon or on a float!
We started calling ourselves the "Stroller Parade" as we walked through town!
S
eeing as it was his first parade....I think Caleb showed great enthusiasm...sort of....He slept through the actual rodeo later that week!
This is our neighbor McKenzie! She calls Caleb, "K" and goes for lots of walks with us. Don't you just love her boots?!
2 comments:
hey there old buddy! I love the pictures! Your little guy is so cute! jena
I love seeing the pics! Missing you guys. Just got to Mom and Dad's in Washington. Had a great black and white movie night tonight with Mom. I think I may be awakening again..... jury is still out. Kristi
Post a Comment