My awesome husband dressed Mr. Caleb in a new outfit that says Mommy Loves Me! Too cute!
Then he went to get Starbucks and bagels for my first Mother's Day breakfast in bed.
After church we went for a nice long walk, had a yummy lunch, got a fruit shake and I got to pick the movie for the evening. (I chose Dan in Real Life--I liked it!)
Way to go Daddy and Caleb! My Mother's Day expectations are pretty high now! =)
Ohhh! To top off the day Mr. Caleb slept from 8:30-5:00!!!! Yee Haww!!
3 comments:
I am glad you had a great day! I also loved talking with you today!
by the way - your boy is super cute! Can't wait to hug and kiss him one day!
i love caleb!
the dude, my man
can't wait to play soccer with him
sorry Hondo, but my shirt for Landon was better last year. It said "My mom is hot." Beat that.
Post a Comment