So I forgot to bring the little cord thingy that gets the pictures off of my camera on to the computer....so I'll have to update this here blog with pictures when we get home.
For now though: We are having tons of fun, laying pretty low (Dad is very disappointed that we are not looking at all of the historical sites...just the shopping sites!), watching North and South, eating brie cheese and just looking at the babies. It is a really special trip. So cool to be here with Mom and Traci and Katie and Caleb.
I'll write more later for sure.
3 comments:
What fun to browse through your posts and pictures. Caleb is a keeper! Loved the photos from Portugal .... ah the memories.
Love
Nancy
Trisha! Portugal! That's awesome! Portugal is the place in Europe for running on the sandy beach and swimming in the ocean! I love it and want to go back one day! So fun that you have a blog (with all Caleb pictures and videos!!) Keep updating it!
Miss you,
Neja
Hey, we miss you guys so much! The dude is so cute!! We can't wait to hold him. Looking forward to the next time we are all together. Tell Caleb we will be taking good care of his daddy here in Ljubljana.
love you guys
Katka and David
Post a Comment