Friday, April 25, 2008

So I'm starting to Blog





It is a beautiful day in Estes Park....windy...but beautiful.

Well, I have been greatly inspired by my dear sister and a few friends to start up this blog. I really hope it is a way for you to feel connected across the miles....especially as the miles grow. There have been several new or just funny experiences in the last month being the mom of Caleb- I hope that this form of communication will help you laugh with me/us as we figure out this new life.
Here goes...


So the other day, we drove down to Longmont to get Caleb's birth certificate and passport. Both errands went really smooth and took a total of 30 min to get everything taken care of. We decided to go see a movie since we had the time and headed over to the movie theater. It was a 1:00 showing of Leatherheads (which I thought was entertaining) and there was NO ONE else in the whole theater! So, when your kid is hungry in a movie theater and there is no one else around....you can just feed him out in the wide open! And then when your kid had filled his pants after eating, you can just bust out the portable changing pad, lay him in the aisle and change him! Pretty funny. Sorry no pictures of that.


Then on Tuesday I had a dentist appointment and was planing on Hondo to stay with the dude, but he got called into work unexpectedly. So I took Caleb with me to the dentist's office and thought I would just reschedule the appointment if he wasn't asleep. Of course he was NOT asleep when they called my name...but the nice ladies behind the desk said they would watch him for me while I got my teeth cleaned! So, they did. And they even changed his diaper and held him the whole time because they were afraid he would wake up if they put him down. Ahhh the benefits of living in a small town. Sorry again, no picture of that either.

1 comment:

Traci said...

hi Trisha! Way to go! It looks great! Yeah yeah, I'm so excited to see more pictures and keep up on the fun little things! I like the layout you picked too. Nice green color. :-)