Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's a beautiful day with BOB


















So this is the awesome stroller that the AZ aunts gave us for Mr. Caleb. It is called The BOB Revolution! We have already used it quite a bit in his first month of life. Actually, this picture was taken around Caleb's 4th or 5th day of outside life. His dad wanted to take a test drive.
I'd say we've used it almost every day now that the weather has improved. It is a really, really great stroller! I tell Caleb that "we are going out with BOB" when we are going on a walk. Don't worry mom, he's warm enough!

1 comment:

Josh and Kristi said...

You go girl! Love it love it! And I've been wanting to add Team Wynn to the list on our JV teammates on our blog! But that will have to wait for another day. We are headed out the door for spring conference in Czech. I've got the coffee on and am getting a minute before the hordes descend and I can't think straight and we leave without someones shoes or something......
Beautiful stroller, beautiful baby! Tell Hondo "he looks good thus". Kristi