So during the kids' nap time I was reading a book about developing literacy with preschoolers. The part I was reading said that kids should be able to play with words and print and just have lots of exposure to literacy. Call me a nerd or a forever Elementary School teacher, but I love that stuff.
Anyways, this kid hasn't taken a nap in many many moons but I make him have an hour of "rest time" just about every day. For his good and my sanity.
And this is what I find.
He says, "It's a A, like in my name."
Obviously, the kid doesn't need my help developing literacy. Give him some cars and a helicopter and he's good to go.
P.S. Yes, that is his bed. It's huge and it is also the guest bed. So when you come over that's where you'll stay. But don't look underneath it. It's seriously a black hole for toys.
1 comment:
Neither of my kiddos take naps and seriously it is wearing away my sanity! I try and try to do rest time, but it seems to be more of a battle than a help... I keep thinking I should try again... just a thought from my head.... love the picture... he is super cute!
Post a Comment